Descubre nuestros paisajes, pueblos, historia, monumentos, costumbres y tradiciones, arquitectura popular, … y cómo no, nuestra gente, a lo largo de estas tierras en torno a la cabecera del Río Duero. Y todo ello, de la mejor manera, sobre una bicicleta!!!
How to get
The A-15 motorway, finally completed a few years ago, and which connects the A-2 at the height of Medinaceli (km 150) with Soria capital, is the best way to get to Almazán from the center, south and southeast of Spain.
In this table, you can see the approximate distances to a good number of cities.
With RENFE, from Madrid it is a very good option. It does not have the bus frequencies, but the landscapes worth it.
How to take our bike on the train?
1. We can carry our bike without disassembling it or putting it in any bag, as this is a medium distance line and the trains have a space for bicycles.
2. The maximum number of bicycles allowed on lines of this type is limited to the capacity of the space dedicated to bicycles on trains, 3 as far as I´ve personally verified.
3. You can add the bicycle in the “purchase complements” section during the online purchase of your ticket.
1. The bicycle must be packed correctly and with the front wheel removed.
2. The possibility of transporting our bike will depend on the space available in the coach´s boot. In any case, the maximum total number for bicycles, surfboards, skis and musical instruments is three.
3. You must show up to boarding at least 10 minutes in advance.
4. In the event that upon arrival there is no space in the coach´s boot for the bicycle, the company will transport it in the first subsequent service with space available.